Last Updated on March 28, 2023 by Freddy Reyes
I just wanted to share the Cabs that I created for different T-Mobile Neo Themes (Black, Blue, Red, Green, iPhone, etc).
You can download it from the Windows Mobile Themes Section.
To install the themes you have to follow these steps:
- You must uninstall any other previous versions of Freddy’s Themes before installing this version (you don’t need to uninstall the original T-Mobile’s theme).
- To install it; copy the cab file to your phone using ActiveSync and “run it” using your phone’s file explorer.
- You need to Soft Reset (reboot) your phone in order to see the changes.
- This program installs Rinku’s Iconbar v2.0. See Rinku’s blog for details.
- Rinku’s Iconbar is active by default. You can disable it by going to “Settings>Home Screen” and select the “Freddy Neo Theme without iconbar”
- Added support for Rinku’s Dockstation. You can enable it by going to “Settings>Home Screen” and select the “Freddy Neo Theme with Dockstation”. Note: you must install Rinku’s Dockstation to enable this feature. See Rinku’s blog for details.
- Moves Rinku’s Dockstation configuration to the bottom (after Setting) in the Neo screen
- Updated the original T-Mobile Neo Menu icons (New icons are similar to iPhone’s).
- Installs Cyberbuddhah “iphone” style clock numbers and improves Start Menu image resolution.