How to remove a “duplicated home page” in wordpress
Several wordpress themes have a problem where a duplicate "Home Page" shows up in the Menu when you are using a "Static Page" as your Home page.
If you want to get rid of the duplicate home page, you must follow these instructions:
- – Login into your blog wp-admin
- – Got to Appearance and select "Editor"
- – Select Header.php from the Template list
- – Find wp_list_pages(‘….stuff here…’)
- – Just before it should be a line with something like<li><a href=”….. some code…..Home</li>
- – Delete that line
- – Update File
Now your page should have only one "Home" button (page)
Accomplished professional with over 20 years of IT experience and track record in leading initiatives pertaining Cloud Technologies and SaaS. Strong capacity for understanding and effectively communicating technology being utilized to internal and external audiences. Solid background in Sales Engineering and Consulting in both Global and Domestic markets.