How to remove a “duplicated home page” in wordpress
Several wordpress themes have a problem where a duplicate "Home Page" shows up in the Menu when you are using a "Static Page" as your Home page.
If you want to get rid of the duplicate home page, you must follow these instructions:
- – Login into your blog wp-admin
- – Got to Appearance and select "Editor"
- – Select Header.php from the Template list
- – Find wp_list_pages(‘….stuff here…’)
- – Just before it should be a line with something like<li><a href=”….. some code…..Home</li>
- – Delete that line
- – Update File
Now your page should have only one "Home" button (page)