Extremely accomplished and results-driven Information Technology professional with more than 20+ years of industry experience and exceptional communication skills and an extensive background in the following broad-based competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to help technical and business organizations achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- Skilled in management and delivery of consulting serviaces including planning, design, development, implementation, and support of traditional and Cloud information systems solutions.
- Proven track record of implementing new systems that enhance capabilities and increase revenue.
- Adept at strategic planning, organization, and focusing on effective technical teams and divisions.
- Possesses fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese, with a solid background in Sales Engineering and Consulting in both international and domestic markets.
Currently, Freddy Reyes is responsible for providing support for demonstration solutions across Oracle’s SaaS and PaaS products portfolio (Fusion, Autonomous Database, Blockchain, Machine Learning Simulators, IoT, Mobile, Chatbot, Lift, and Shift, and Integration Cloud).
- Provide leadership for a global team (located in the U.S., Mexico, and India) responsible for creating complex PaaS and SaaS solutions and integrations, supporting Pre-Sales Engineers, Technology Architects, and Partners globally.
- Responsible for high availability SaaS product life cycle (provision, upgrade in place, and backup, P2T, restore).
- Manage DevOps lifecycle Cloud automation projects with GitLab and other tools (Google Puppeteer, Python, Job orchestrators, and scripting tools).
- Manage projects for creating monitoring tools for Oracle Cloud (OCI) hosted Apps using Oracle Enterprise Management.
- Provide demoware tools training for Sales Cloud onboarding.
- Responsible for Business modeling, KPI, Analytics Reporting, Jira Project Management, and Analysis to drive continuous improvement.
Freddy Reyes Linkedin Profile