T-Mobile Shadow New Themes (Black, Blue, Green, Red, iphone)
I just wanted to share the Cabs that I created for different T-Mobile Neo Themes (Black, Blue, Red, Green, iPhone, etc).
You can download it from the Windows Mobile Themes Section.
To install the themes you have to follow these steps:
- You must uninstall any other previous versions of Freddy’s Themes before installing this version (you don’t need to uninstall the original T-Mobile’s theme).
- To install it; copy the cab file to your phone using ActiveSync and “run it” using your phone’s file explorer.
- You need to Soft Reset (reboot) your phone in order to see the changes.
- This program installs Rinku’s Iconbar v2.0. See Rinku’s blog for details.
- Rinku’s Iconbar is active by default. You can disable it by going to “Settings>Home Screen” and select the “Freddy Neo Theme without iconbar”
- Added support for Rinku’s Dockstation. You can enable it by going to “Settings>Home Screen” and select the “Freddy Neo Theme with Dockstation”. Note: you must install Rinku’s Dockstation to enable this feature. See Rinku’s blog for details.
- Moves Rinku’s Dockstation configuration to the bottom (after Setting) in the Neo screen
- Updated the original T-Mobile Neo Menu icons (New icons are similar to iPhone’s).
- Installs Cyberbuddhah “iphone” style clock numbers and improves Start Menu image resolution.
Accomplished professional with over 20 years of IT experience and track record in leading initiatives pertaining Cloud Technologies and SaaS. Strong capacity for understanding and effectively communicating technology being utilized to internal and external audiences. Solid background in Sales Engineering and Consulting in both Global and Domestic markets.